Friday, January 20, 2017

01/20/2017

The Daily Chatter*
01/20/2017

That better have been just a henna tattoo on Roxanne's arm that I saw in a picture. Yes, I'm a prude.

Jared brought in his kid today and all I could see in this four year old was Marty. 

I read a headline today that a man assaulted his wife after he dreamt of her cheating on him. Wow, if I reacted to all of my dreams that way I would have been in prison a long time ago.

Sarah had a great idea, Riley should come to work everyday with Mary.

This is why there is a show called "Portlandia". Darth Vader shoveling snow while unipiping.

Roger was nowhere to be found today. Except I'm pretty sure he's the guy in this picture starring off the other direction at Trump's inauguration. I also found Dot and she's wearing a fur collared jacket (towards the back) and not sitting anywhere near Roger.
http://darkroom-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/01/md-trump-inauguration-fox-p69.jpg

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment