Tuesday, December 29, 2015

12/29/2015

The Daily Chatter*
12/29/2015

Roger had a customer today who couldn't take a message for her husband because she was sitting on the couch.

Mary tried to get me high today on nail polish.

Mary wants to catch Nathaniel in the act because she wants to tell him that he has to share with everyone in the office if he's going to eat delicacies at his desk. 

I was very disappointed that I couldn't find the Hello Kitty decor this morning for Nathaniel's birthday instead he got One Direction which probably embarrassed him even more.

Kind of strange, Typhinee told me that she's wearing the pants that Roger bought for her this Christmas.....Why didn't I get jeans too? Roger ruined my Chrismas and New Years too.

We apparently don't need a monkey to climb our warehouse racks, Toni does the same thing.

I think Bill was liking the name "Itchy Penis" for their baby, it was recommended by Roxanne so of course he likes it.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment