Monday, December 28, 2015

12/28/2015

The Daily Chatter*
12/28/2015


My husband had a strange dream about Tim running his hands through the hair of a woman who was a stranger to him. 

Roger is to blame for everything or so we found out early this morning...

I was even nice to Roger I set out Lemon hand soap this morning but because of his screw up I'm going to have to change it to something even more peachy than peach bellini. What about Georgia Peach mixed with Sparkling Sweet Nectarine. He has to have something against nectarines, he's had such a screwed up life there has to be some reason why he doesn't like them.

I had to think of Toni this weekend while I was watching the 1947 version of "The Bishop's Wife". The husband told the wife that she sounded rather gay and then the wife told him that she felt gay. It just makes me wonder if this is a normal Toni and Nikki conversation but in reverse.

 


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment