Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12/16/2015

The Daily Chatter*
12/16/2015

I'm back, whether you want me or not.

Apparently Cody found God after driving with Nathaniel last week, going two blocks to Les Schwab. Roxanne made Nathaniel go driving with her that evening.

Steve finally stopped breast feeding his daughter or so he said.

"I'm tired of your face." Mary to Typhinee

Bill informed me that Roger thinks that the Peach Bellini hand soap in the bathroom is unacceptable. I agree with Roger, Peach Bellini should only be used in the spring and summer time but I can not be held responsible for putting the soap out because I didn't.

Onto me and my fabulous vacation, our first stop was Tortola which is part of the British Virgin Islands. We took a ferry boat over to another island called Virgin Gorda and went snorkeling at Devil's Bay which has some amazing rocks outlining the beaches and there's a few tricky areas getting to the beach through a path of boulders and water but it was absolutely beautiful. If it makes any of you feel better, it rained some while we snorkeled, it didn't flood like it did here but our beach towels were soaking wet. Unfortunately on that stop two cruise ship passengers died on the main island when the open air truck that they were in rolled over and the last time we visited that island in 2010 one passenger died the same way.







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment