Wednesday, May 30, 2018

05/30/2018

The Daily Chatter*
05/30/2018

"I have mental health issues." Roger to Ashley 2.0

I think Steve and I are both going to call in sick tomorrow because apparently we weren't supposed to drink the water around Salem because it causes confusion and at the moment I am confused beyond belief. First Tim told me that he wasn't coming in tomorrow and then Caitlyn Jenner's son is marrying a different Kaitylnn so there will be two Caitlyn's in the same family, how will they be able to tell them apart?

For our other day of holiday weekend hiking we went to Silver Falls and did their trail of ten waterfalls. I thought it was pretty impressive and really neat being able to walk behind so many of their larger waterfalls. I even did Roger trivia along to the trail to give Ryan hints as to what the flowers names were (one was monkey flower-not pictured here).





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment