Friday, September 18, 2020

09/14/2020-9/18/2020

The Daily Chatter*

9/14/20-09/18/2020


Steve would like us all to address him by his new nickname "Sexy Steve". 

Tim saw Kellen the other day. 

Bill wanted to set Ashley up with Kellen but then I tried to remind him that I though Kellen had a girlfriend but then again he thought that I was married to a chick. I need to hang a white board of employee facts on his wall.

Tim is thoroughly disappointed with me and my delay on The Chatter. I told him he could write it the next two weeks while I'm on vaction. 

Mary was called the Gem of our company by a customer and she only read that part of the review to Bill twice so far. 

Bill wanted to pay the vet to keep Ashley's dog so that Ashley couldn't go on vacation next week. Turns out the smoke is going to keep her from going on vacation. 

Michael told me to watch "Taken 1 & 2" and "The Bourne Identitiy" before leaving for Europe tomorrow. 

I feel like I'm turning into Roxanne, two covid tests in two days.  


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment