Friday, September 4, 2020

09/01/2020

 The Daily Chatter*

09/01/2020-09/04/2020

Faith received a Facebook request from our old Veep.

Tim's son walked in and saw Tim in a mask and said "I see you're cooperating". Wait until this gets out to the rest of his family. 

Some of us want to know why we didn't get Peppermint Schnapps from Michael like some other people around here did?

"Isn't it time for your weekly co-vid test?" One of Roxanne's friends to her 

Ashley is asking us already to pray for her liver for this coming weekend. 

I'm a moron, we had a different UPS driver deliver some tools to us for one of our neighbors and I just couldn't keep my mouth shut and told him to take them back.

Bill's excuse for leaving today was that Steve and Ashley weren't here and that pissed him off and he had too much work to do. 

Everybody looked at me funny today when I said I was going to hang out in Forks for my holiday weekend and no I'm not a "Twilight" fan. 

*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment