Wednesday, October 14, 2020

10/06/2020-10/14/2020

 The Daily Chatter*

10/06/2020-10/14/2020


What happened while I was gone because Tim's worked later than me a few nights.

Leave it to Asians to make great doughnuts.

Tim's pretty spry or he really wants an L&I claim, he seems to be able to climb the racks still. 

"I think Toni's selling children on the black market, something fishy is going down." Bill after seeing Toni send Lou to his parents

Roxanne needs to learn how to do text to speech while not yelling "Fu**er" at another driver. 

Michael went moose hunting but Bill's concerned because he didn't come back with a hood ornament. 

Tim thinks that I dressed like an airline stewardess today and Ashley's been asking me for peanuts all day. At least Ashley said she would get me a real airline pin since her dad is a pilot. 

Michael finally asked where Jason was today. He mentioned he didn't see him in his corner office. 


*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment