Monday, August 3, 2020

08/03/2020

The Daily Chatter*
08/03/2020

Ashley and I both hiked Snow Lake on Saturday except she did the one at Snoqualmie and I did the one at Mount Rainier.

Ryan and I watched "Ford V Ferrari" on Saturday night and I felt like I was doing what Toni's work outing was going to be but only with major social distancing.

I'm still pathetic, I'm still sorting out pictures from Colorado but I found a few of my favorites from Estes Park where we stayed to be near Rocky Mountain National Park. The coyote picture is one of my favorites because I saw him standing on a rock in the middle of a river trying to fish right alongside the highway and right around the bend was a very popular tubing spot with a ton of people.





*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment