Tuesday, March 31, 2020

03/31/2020

The Daily Chatter*
03/31/2020

We finally have some competition going with the only guys who have been showing up to the office. Bill and Tim seem to be trying to outsell each other this week and so far they're doing great.

Toni was obviously scared that Bill and I would only laugh at him and not let him in the front door for forgetting his keys because he decided not to knock and to go around to the back instead.

Steve was really trying to impress all three of us today, he kept banging on things in the warehouse to pretend like he was working.

I read today that some wild goats took over a town in Wales because the town is on lock down. I would prefer that something adorable and fuzzy that I can wear around my neck comes and invades our town.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment