Wednesday, March 4, 2020

03/04/2020

The Daily Chatter*
03/04/2020

Toni thinks that it's possible that his boat is possibly hot because the id numbers seem to be missing.

Tim's now taking all of the credit for the hand sanitizer with the company logo on it. Sarah just can't win.

Toni thinks Mary's son is hot. Toni asked Bill about it and Bill said he's too old to play that game because he remembers Mary's son as a kid (and also Steve's kid when he went to work with him that one day).

Somebody took Sarah's creamer today so I'm not the only crazy upset yelling bitch around here today.

Tim told people that he thought Sarah was crazy to buy the hand sanitizer but now she's a genius in his eyes.

"I learned that I probably shouldn't make out with my grandma if I get sick." Toni


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment