Thursday, April 26, 2018

04/26/2018

The Daily Chatter*
04/26/2018

Michael made sure to ask me this morning if I checked Ryan's clothes for lipstick. Trust me I took out my magnifying glass and checked him over when he got home.

Tim asked me if I was dying because I went to the dermatologist yesterday, next time I apparently need to ask for his approval. 

For a mere $7.5 million you can own Michelangelo's Tuscan Villa and if any of you decide to do that I'll be moving in with you.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/you-can-buy-michelangelos-tuscan-farmhouse-for-dollar75-million/ar-AAwokCN?li=BBnbfcL#image=AAwokCN_1|1

Ashley 1.0 is going to be worthless tomorrow. She's leaving early to go on her bachelorette weekend in the San Juan Islands.

I think Michael left early to celebrate the good old days because on this day in 1977 Studio 54 opened.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment