Wednesday, April 25, 2018

04/25/2018

The Daily Chatter*
04/25/2018

I made the mistake of telling Tim and Michael that I got to drive the car today because my husband was invited to go on the company yacht without me. Michael told me that there were going to be strippers and BJ's, obviously he's been there before.

Fleetwood Mac is going to tour again but this time without Lindsey Buckingham. They picked up a guitarist from Tom Petty's band (who i guess had nothing better to do).

Sarah's just as bad as Toni's mother, she's trying to make us all fat with Legendary doughnuts so that she'll look super skinny next to us (which she already does).

Poor Toni, someone told him that his truck just drove by them and he was freaking out all afternoon that someone stole his baby.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment