Friday, January 12, 2018

01/12/2018

The Daily Chatter*
01/12/2018

Bill's memory is going just like the rest of us. He told me the real reason he fired Jacob was because he touched his stupid sandbox. The kids name was Joseph.

Leave it to Toni to break out in Hanson's MMMBop today.

Katherine basically just asks me to leave the room in her own special way now, she grabs the door handle, starts closing the door and then waves to me. It's definitely cute so if any of you want me to leave the room, I would prefer you do it her way.

Toni was asking Bill what CD he had in his car right now and then Toni spouts out that he has NSYNC in his car and then he swears to it. I told Toni the sad part is that all of us believe him, he didn't need to swear to it.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment