Friday, January 5, 2018

01/05/2018

The Daily Chatter*
01/05/2018

Tim would like me to retract that he was b*tchy yesterday. I think what he would like everyone to think is that he is overworked and definitely not b*tchy.

Bill and Roxanne distracted all of us from our work with their precious babies today.

We are going to have some cranky employees, Toni and Sarah have both made resolutions not to drink alcohol for a month and in Sarah's case a few weeks longer so my resolution is to drink more just to pick up their slack.

Mary's dad is a stud, he has two girlfriends at his nursing home and can't remember that he's married. Strangest thing the same thing happens to my husband all of the time.

Typhinee called me clunky today, I don't even know how to take that so I'll I'm going to start drinking when I get home.


*not to be construed as Gossip

1 comment:

  1. Ok. First off, Tony and Sarah . . . . why?

    2ndly April, I can't help it. They just seem to be attracted to me! like an intellectual to an intriguing thesis or more appropriately hummingbirds to a flower.

    ReplyDelete