Friday, April 30, 2021

April 2021

 The Daily Chatter*

April 2021


Bill told me that I should buy some ankle bracelets to be hip again so now I'm on the search for a whole bunch of those. 

Toni's parents better watch out on Friday's because Bill wants to pawn his kids off on them too.

Toni's son learned a new word "shit". 

Ashley won concert tickets by calling into a radio station. Bill and I made fun of her because we didn't know that was still a real thing, we definitely told her that was old school. She got to talk to Mary's celebrity friend though. Bill thinks that it's the most impressive thing that Ashley has done since she's been here though. If I were her I would definitely be offended. 

"I don't want to die in crocs" Toni

"My office is going through a tunnel, I can't hear you right now" Bill to a customer

According to Ashley the Mall of America is in Canada. 

I'm pretty sure Ashley has also been labeled a sexual predator by Toni, she claims that she was going to tell him nice Crocs and it came out cocks. 

Bill was super excited for me to tell Sarah about the "Downton Abbey 2" movie coming out in December. I guess that's going to have to be his after work event when it comes out. 

"I was floor boy for a long time." Steve

Michael likes to go by Madisen now, people have been relabeling his packages with his new name. 


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment