Thursday, March 4, 2021

03/03/2021-03/04/2021

 The Daily Chatter*

03/03/2021-03/04/2021


Bill was surprised to learn a few weeks ago that officer Dangle works for Jimmy Johns. 

I won't be ordering dog toys based on Steve's recommendations. 

I mentioned Gary's golf mural wall paper the other day and I thought Bill forgot something but then I realized that Gary had it installed in his office after Bill and Mary left.

Michael thinks Ashley is a beautiful brilliant African American woman apparently.

Toni and Steve are feeling a little over looked in the physically attractive category lately. I guess Josh keeps getting all of the attention. 

My sweater apparently reminds Toni of "Scooby Doo" and Bill said it reminded him of "The Partridge Family". Thanks for making me feel old guys. 

*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment