Tuesday, July 28, 2020

07/28/2020

The Daily Chatter*
07/28/2020

Mary told Bill to feed pizza to his pesky raccoons that he thinks have been coming into his yard at night because she did that once and they never came back (even though she thought they were cute).

Bill and I are starting to think that Roxanne wasn't taught how to play Battleship by the real rules. I think maybe she got the Phoebe version growing up.

Tim finally took home his popcorn maker and Bill yelled good luck to Donna.

I've been horribly slow at sorting out my vacation pictures but here are some of my favorites from a hike that we took outside of Vail, Colorado that was to a place called Hanging Lake that was nestled in between some magnificent canyons and unfortunately the pictures don't do any of it justice.






*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment