Thursday, July 23, 2020

07/23/2020

The Daily Chatter*
07/23/2020

I got a huge "crap" on the phone from Roxanne when I answered it this morning. Apparently she's not much of a morning person.

Ashley and I want to know what we did to deserve a little something extra from Marty today? Phoebe said it best.


For some reason it sounds like Michael would have no problem moving to Tonasket with my dad and escaping all of us.

Ashley should be in a better mood from now on, she has completed the Oregon contractors testing.

As a reminder, tonight is one of the last nights to be able to see the comet Neowise. This is our picture from Alki on Saturday night, I couldn't believe how many people were there with expensive cameras and crazy long lenses.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment