Thursday, May 21, 2020

05/21/2020

The Daily Chatter*
05/21/2020

Steve's daughter was relieved to hear that Linked In was not a dating site after she realized that her dad's name pulled up on it.

Michael didn't mind me taking his anal temperature this morning before going out into the warehouse. I hope he doesn't tell our installers that I'm offering that service now otherwise I'm sure Marty will be in line for it tomorrow.

Steve finally saw his sign (that's been there since Tuesday) in the men's bathroom on the toilet paper.

I accused Steve and Ashley of stealing toilet paper but turns out I forgot about the warehouse bathroom. Yes, I've turned into the TP Nazi around here.

Michael told us that he had a camera in the women's bathroom so Ashley is now covering any hole in the ceiling with a piece of paper.

I read through what they think are going to be the new rules for Major League Baseball and I thought I was reading "The Onion"...no spitting, no showering, no team mascots, no touching your face to give signals, no socializing with opponents, no high fives...pretty much no nothing and so un-American.

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment