Thursday, May 14, 2020

05/14/2020

The Daily Chatter*
05/14/2020

Steve's back and he seems to be blaming everyone for all of his issues: his printer issues he automatically accused Ashley and Michael of foul play, his daughters broken arm he blamed his wife naturally and everything work related he blamed people who weren't even here.

It's very sweet how all of you guys are making me feel needed because you can't find anything in the supply closet. Thank-you all for giving me something to do today.

Tim said that he can't deal with pissing me off but he can deal with pissing Ashley off, I feel so fortunate.

Tim's grand kids just got to experience his Ring doorbell and didn't understand why he wouldn't open the door since they could hear him.

Ashley caught Steve taking a roll of toilet paper, Steve gave me some lame story that he's down to only one roll in his house.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment