Monday, April 27, 2020

04/27/2020

The Daily Chatter*
04/27/2020


Ashley came back today, it's finally starting to feel like the women are taking back the office. 

Matt wanted to know who put the pictures up of the kitties in the warehouse, I had to remind him that was Sarah's second office.

Toni had Federal agents at his house setting up a sting because he's had stolen mail and now identity theft.

I answered the door today and it was a lost young man asking for directions and Bill asked me why I didn't introduce him to Ashley. I was honestly saving her and I deserve praise for that, he looked like a young Justin Bieber and he was looking for a temp service so obviously he didn't have as great of a career as Bieber or any career for that matter. Besides she like her men (boys) younger than that.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment